From Christianity to Desteni - How did I do that?

Opgesteld door omstanders en deelnemers! Must read!
ingridschaefer

From Christianity to Desteni - How did I do that?

Bericht door ingridschaefer »

http://ingridschaeferwitness.wordpress. ... i-do-that/

Within the Google Hangout about Christianity there was a question how I was able to step out of the Christianity boat and start walking within the principles Desteni stands for. On this I answered that I never really stepped into the Christianity boat but that I had made a shift from the 'love of God' towards the 'love of soulmates' or just an ultimate partnership with 'The One' as something 'to reach out for' within myself. Which is so, I did made that shift, so that was/is the greatest illusion for me to walk through. However, I found my answer incomplete. As the reason why it was easy for me to let go of what I found supportive within Christianity and to start walking with Desteni, is that within Desteni, the words of Jesus are involved and actually taken as a starting point. 'Investigate all things and keep what is good - Do onto another as you would like to be done onto - Give as you would like to receive'.
‘Investigate All Things and Keep What is Good’, ‘Do onto Another as You would Like to be Done onto’, ‘Give as You would Like to Receive’ - See more at: http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot. ... 04T7U.dpuf

Within Christianity, the words of Jesus in general within the bible - not especially these ones mentioned above - were what was intriging me and within this, there was Forgiveness involved. The role of God as presented within this religion was something that caused some friction within me everytime these words were spoken and so, I never stepped "into Christianity" as I could not stand as and by everything that is presented within.

So, when Desteni came in - Sylvie found Desteni on the internet and started investigating everything and involved me within this and one of the first things that she mentioned was that the words of Jesus are in it - and because of 'the words of Jesus' integrated, it has not been a point of doubt with regards to what I have walked within Christianity, as finally the words of Jesus are used and implemented, investigated and lived in common sense. (Before this Sylvie and I were investigating how to be 'disciples of Jesus' in a more common sense way and Desteni is actually providing the tools to walk and implement the principle of equality and oneness in a practical way).

Because I have not been raised 'as a Christian' in a direct way - indirectly we are all raised within a religion - and I had shifted my veil of illusion towards the 'soul-love' (which I will expand on sometime later), I have never allowed myself to accept Christianity as 'the one' religion - although it was the religion that I could find myself in the most if not applied in an absolute way - and I also did not create a resistance towards Christianity. As I said, the illusion that I did have allowed myself to accept, was the illusion of the soul as 'who we are' and within this I had kind of accepted the concept of soulmates, however there were also always some doubts about it, some unclarities, but I wanted it so badly and it was the only way for me to see any sense in relationships, so I accepted it more or less. I also interpreted the words of Jesus within a 'feeling' inside as 'divine love', so there did take place a separation as an interpretation from it in and as the mind to make me 'feel good'. But I approached it in and as a self-investigation where in I myself was the reference. The problem here was that I was not a clear reference for and as myself, because, as everyone, I have separated myself in and as the mind which I did not really understood for what it is - for who I am and have become and so I kept on searching for answers.

The concept of forgiveness as how it is offered in a Christian approach, that I struggled with, as I did not understand how I could forgive another. I simply felt inside that I had not forgiven and so, I could not say and live these words. However I understood that forgiveness is necessary as we cannot hold on to revenge. So then there is a problem as I did not have a practical way to apply and live this.

Within Desteni, the tool to work with is Self-Forgiveness. Well that is something that I immediately could accept and start working with, although it took me a while before I could really grasp the totality of it. And from self-forgiveness I can go to forgiveness, as understanding of self means understanding of others as self. (The difference between forgiveness and self-forgiveness has been discussed within the Google Hangout).

So, from Christianity - the words of Jesus as written in the bible and the concept of Forgiveness - towards Desteni - the words of Jesus expanded and explored in common sense and applied in practical living and brought back to self in and as Self-Forgiveness - well that is how it was clear for me to go from Christianity to Desteni without having conflict in this decision.

Within Desteni, the existence of Humanity and the role of God is explored and explained in detail for the first time in human existence without leaving information behind. So, if one is really interested and ready to face how we have existed as humanity - you will find everything in Desteni that was unclear within Christianity. As every so called Christian or other religion participant has questions that are answered with 'only God knows'. Some put them aside, some keep on asking, some turn their back on the religion, some accept a complete illusion - it are all ways to 'deal' with the lack of real information. This is what I always 'bumped onto', which I experienced within myself as 'it is not complete, it is not making sense, it is not 'whole' in a way'. I have never experienced this within Desteni, as everything make sense. And - what I did have as a clear reference, was my own body and physical complaints which was the main reason for me to keep on searching and also here, I finally got answers and tools to really investigate and start to understand the influence of my own mind within this all.

Of course I have experienced and do experience resistance to let go of my own created illusions, to not want to face myself, to protect myself as who I have become. But I never have had this friction inside myself that their were no answers, that there was information kept away and things like that or that it doesn't make sense. There is total clarity, frankness and support; if one wants to look inside self. If one is not willing to investigate and see into self, everything will be interpreted as a polarity to keep the illusion of the mind alive and so, information will be turned around within ones own mind to protect itself. Until one find: 'Oh my God, how could I have missed this'. As we have missed ourselves completely within existence.

What I have done in the beginning is to start with the information that makes sense and to not only focus on the things that cause resistance inside. I did take time for it, to walk through resistance, to see for myself if 'there is really no other way'. I accepted the things that were provided to me and I did read it, although it was with resistance and fear of 'loosing another illusion'. Untill I decided, okay, if this all make sense, then I should investigate everything. As I cannot keep on walking with one foot in and one foot out and only take what 'suits' me. It's all or nothing in a way. And from here, things did change as this decision will support oneself to open up, to really see, listen and investigate and bring the resistance back to self. And interesting enough, a part of the resistance will disappear within this decision itself. For the rest one will during walking realize that there is no other choice than 'bringing it back to self', as no one else will make the change for us.

Is this than a brainwashing, just as how a Christian accepts God in a way? As how I have accepted 'the Soul' in a way as a shift from god to the soul as 'god'? I can say, No, it's not. It is a decision to STOP the brainwashing and illusion and to start taking self-responsibility for it, as it, within it. But this is what one can only walk and proove for and as oneself. As our own walking, will be our own proove. Change willl not take place over one night.

So from 'Christianity to Desteni' - I would say, it is a practical way of walking as how Christianity is ment to be within the words of Jesus and we do not follow Jesus, but we follow his words within a practical application, in and as ourselves, as what is best for all Life.

How does that sound?

To investigate:
(See blog-link on top for the links of the articles here below)

What is the relationship between Jesus and ‘Life’? (Interview)
Day 333: The Jesus Message is Not a Religious Message - See more at: http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot. ... 04T7U.dpuf

Day 333 - The Jesus Message is Not a Religious Message

Dag 461: Sceptics Failed the Jesus Message
Jesus - I'm not comming on a cloud
Jesus - The forgiveness of Jesus
Jesus - The Guidelines of Forgiveness Part 1
Jesus - Responsibility
Mother Teresa's story: The life of the saint Part 1
Mother Teresa: My perspective on purity
Winged - The Chronicles of Jesus

Dutch:
Jezus (Overzicht artikelen)
De Kronieken van Jezus